Let’s follow the mysterious footsteps of the Neanderthal
Embark on an adventure from the mysterious times of the Neanderthals, and discover the picturesque environment where the world’s oldest musical instrument was discovered, the Neanderthal flute.
The guided adventure will take you along the same paths that used to be trodden by the Neanderthals. You will visit the first digitised cave in Slovenia, Divje Babe, and relive the mysterious times of the Neanderthals. The adventure will end as a culinary experience in the local brewery.
The guided adventure includes:
- a hike along the marked walking trail from Reka to the Divje Babe Archaeological Park;
- a snack from a basket of local delicacies;
- a visit to the digitised Divje Babe cave, which is famous for the discovery of the world’s oldest musical instrument, the Neanderthal flute;
- a culinary experience and a visit to the Zajc brewery;
- a Neanderthal surprise.
Meeting point: In front of the information board of the Divje Babe Archaeological Park in the village of Reka
Foreseen duration: 6 hours
The adventure can only be organised by prior arrangement at least 7 days before the planned date.
The adventure is organised from April to October.
- EUR 180 for two persons
- EUR 65per person (3 people or more)
- EUR 55 per person